Tailor / Cutter
- Experience in measurements taking
- Draft pattern boards and execute cutting of fabrics
- Knowledge of ladies’ fashion preferred
- Be computer literate.
- Interested personnel please email your resume and expected salary to us.
- If you have the passion for women’s fashion, are interested in sewing and like meeting people from all walks of life, we welcome you to join us as a tailor’s apprentice.
- You will understudy and train under our tailors for a minimum period of 2 years. It is a lifetime commitment so do think carefully before you pursue this.
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
Sales & Marketing Senior Associate
- If you love to be outdoors and like to meet people this is the job for you. Explore franchise opportunities with interested parties and conduct regular sessions with potential customers
- Only Singaporeans with relevant sales experience need apply with driving license and owns a car.
- Interested personnel please email your resume and expected salary to us
- Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with all departments
- Interns must have a keen interest in women’s fashion
- A basic knowledge of fabrics, pattern cutting and garment construction would be helpful, but not essential as we would provide guidance and training for all tasks undertaken.
- Internships will require at least a four week commitment period.
- Internships are only open to Fashion Design and Textiles undergraduates. Students currently studying at local institutions may apply.
- Due to the physical nature of the work, candidates must be fit and capable of standing for long hours. You may be required to do some heavy weightlifting.
Interested parties, please email to email@example.com